Forms & Permits


Town Supervisor Application

Application for Town Board Supervisor

Driveway Permit

Please review Driveway Ordinance 4.10

Driveway Permit Application revised 1-2023   

Building Permits

Building Permit Application

Most building projects will require Dane County oversight, please review information here

Certified Survey Map (CSM)/Conditional Use/Land Division/Rezone Request

Town Submittal Application for Land Division (CSM), Rezone, Conditional Use Permit, Variance, Plat and Nonresidential Site Plan Review

Please visit Dane County Zoning information page for correct forms to complete

Board/Commission/Committee Applications

Town Board - If you are interested in running for town board, please review information available here   The town uses nomination papers (not caucus).    If you have questions, please contact the clerk's office at 608-835-3200 or Wisconsin Elections Commission at 608-266-8005

Parks Committee Application

Plan Commission Application

Road & Traffic Advisory Committee Application

Dog License


Fire Number - Missing/Replacement of Address Sign for Fire - new construction receives with permitting

Application for Replacement Fire Number

Fire Sign Placement

Information on Rural Address Information

Fireworks Permit

Fireworks Permit Application

Job Applications

Application for Town of Oregon Recycling Center (TORC) Employee

General Job Application Form

Application for Park Maintenance

Right of Way Permit

Utilities Only: Permit to Construct, Maintain or Repair Utilities within Road Right-of-Way

Voter Forms

Please visit Wisconsin Elections Commission site for the most uptodate forms and dates: