Pellitteri Waste Systems Will Be Closed on Monday, September 4th, in Observance of Labor Day
Town of Oregon residents will be serviced one day later than their normal service day during the week of September 4th to September 9th.
Residents normally serviced on Friday will be serviced on Saturday, September 9th.
Your pick-up time may be altered since collection routes may be serviced differently, but please be sure to have your carts out by the usual time.
Important Information About Your Curbside Refuse & Recycling Collection Schedule
• Please review the Collection Calendar for your service day to determine which service days are for refuse only and which are for refuse plus recycling.
• Holiday Schedule — Holidays during a week will bump the following pick-ups out a day. For example, this week’s Independence Day holiday on Tuesday will push the Wednesday pick-ups to Thursday. Schedule changes due to holidays are shown on the Collection Calendars.
• Calendars and other information are available on the Town of Oregon page of the Pellitteri site here: www.pellitteri.com/town-of-oregon
• Stay up to date with Pellitteri service changes by subscribing to Service Alerts. Go to the bottom of any page on Pellitteri.com, click the Service Alerts Signup button, submit your contact information, and select Town of Oregon as your municipality.
• For questions about specific service at your address, please contact Pellitteri directly via their website. For general questions, please contact us at the Town Hall.
Town of Oregon Email/Text Updates Sign-Up
If you haven’t already signed up for Town news updates delivered via email or text, please visit this page on the Town of Oregon site and select the notifications that you’d like to receive.
- New Agenda & Minutes Postings
- Town Board
- Plan Commission
- Park Committee
- Other Committees
- Elector Meetings
- Recent News & Notices Postings
- News & Notices
It’s an easy way to stay informed!